FIELD HDPE FUSION INSPECTION
Our team of inspectors is trained and ready to be in the field during your pipeline construction. We have many Certified Inspectors who can mobilize to your location anywhere in North America and elsewhere in the World by special request. We have the insurance for our pipeline inspector to work on municipal and government projects. We typically work for either the asset owner or the general contractor.
We encourage inquiries about all of our plastic pipe fusion joining inspection services will reply promptly. Contact us for:
- Field Inspection of Fusion Joints
- 49 CFR 192.283 Joining Procedure Development or Joining Procedure Review
- Failure Analysis of Plastic Piping and Joints
- Inspection Services for Metallic Pipeline Construction
- Non-Destructive Examination of Butt-Fusion Joints
- Quality Systems for High Consequence Installations
- Equipment Selection / Procedure Development
- Inspection for Construction Contractors including
- Datalogging Analysis for Butt Fusion
- In-field Side-Bend Testing of Large Diameter Butt Fusion
- Hydrostatic Field Leak Testing of HDPE Piping
- Socket fusion
- Saddle fusion
- 49 CFR 192.285
We also can conduct fusion welding inspection for polypropylene.
We also participate in all kinds of training projects.
Bryan Hauger Consulting, Inc. is located at;
5485 Conestoga Court, Suite 200G
Boulder, Colorado 80301
© Copyright Bryan Hauger Consulting, Inc., 2014 - 2023 All rights reserved.